Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in .doc or .docx format.
- A reference page including all in-text citations is included after the main text adhering to APA guidelines.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed after the reference page and are clearly labeled.
- The text includes no identifiable information about the author to ensure it is subject to blind review.
- This manuscript is the author(s) original work and has not been submitted or published by another publication.
Original research related to the field of education as well as analysis of existing research in the field. Research summaries and reviews of published academic articles are welcome.
Well-developed arguments that respond to key issues in education today.
Opinion pieces with expert views. Examples may include point-counterpoint issue analysis, interviews, etc.
Writing which may not fall into the other available categories. Examples may include case studies or creative pieces relevant to the study of education and the theme. For alternative formats, please include an additional explanation of your format/style with your submission.