- Must be an undergraduate student or have graduated within the past semester.
- Paper must have an AADS theme (we will consider papers from anthropology, education, english, history, social science, etc).
- Paper must be graded and have received a grade of B+ or above. (this means further edits may still be required).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition manual. Papers with other citation styles must be converted into APA Style prior to submission.
- Paper must be between 8 and 25 pages in length (poetry and book reviews will vary) (please do not submit papers single spaced).
- 12-point font, 1 in borders.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word,OpenOffice, or RTF document file format. (do not submit in PDF).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Paper must not have been previously published in any student or professional publication nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Must agree to Vanderbilt University policy on plagiarism/academic integrity.
By submitting your paper, you are agreeing to these academic integrity rules.
Title Page must include:
Title: not to exceed 12 words
Author(s) name, affiliation (Department and University)
Byline (Author note)
Abstract: 100-250 words
Keywords: relavant and searchable words
Methods (if applicable)
Conclusions / Discussion
Recommendations (if any)
- When formatting please use as a refence the Purdue OWL: (quick guide)